Epic’s Generosity Plan during COVID-19 Season
1. COVID-19 Fund: We have established this fund to help those in our church community who are being and who will be directly affected by the impact of this virus. You can click the “give now” button to participate.
2. The Hope Project: Because of our surplus from The Hope Project in previous years, we are able to respond to the unique needs of our local partners in this season.
3. Regular Giving: We want to encourage everyone to continue your regular giving to Epic, as our church’s mission matters more now than ever before. This is also a great time to begin giving consistently and generously if you haven’t started doing so.
4. Your Needs: If you are experiencing unforeseen food and supply needs because of this season that none of us saw coming, please let us know your needs. You can do this by texting “careteam” to 313131, or sending an email to [email protected]
Other ways to give
- Check or Bill Pay
Please do the following: Make checks payable to: “Epic Church”
Send checks to:
PO Box 77604
San Francisco, CA 94107-7604
- You can give on Sundays during our gatherings.
- If you are interested in giving through stock, please email [email protected].
All donations are tax deductible.
At the end of the year you will receive a receipt for your donation(s). If you would like a receipt before the end of the year, please email [email protected] and ask for a donation receipt.